You may have landed on this page because you have read, or are reading, my latest book, Attention Management: How to Create Success and Gain Productivity Every Day! , and you’d like to learn a bit more about controlling clutter.
You may not realize many negative affects of clutter.
- It’s distracting, because we feel guilty or anxious about what may be hidden in the clutter.
- It weighs us down, because it represents a pile of things we’re not dealing with.
- It affects our happiness (see the evidence in the PDF!)
I’ve assembled for you a series of articles and a complete e-book containing:
- The Connection Between Clutter and Happiness
- 3 Questions to Declutter and Get Organized
- Organizing Tips to Help You Love Your Workspace
- Bonus: Drowning in Paper: A Guide for Controlling Paper Clutter (excerpt from Personal Productivity Secrets)