Productivity Training for Teams
Does your team have the skills they need to successfully manage the demands of their busy life?
Everyone is busy all day, but they often don’t make progress on the most important things.
In the 21st century, “time management” is no longer enough.
That’s why Maura’s proprietary Empowered Productivity™ is based in her unique perspective that attention management is the new path to productivity.
How do I know if my team needs Empowered Productivity™ training?
If some or all of the above are true, then you need the Empowered Productivity System.
Premise of Training
The Empowered Productivity™ System , with its foundations in attention management, offers a solution for the endless demands of commitments, communication, and information inherent in busy professionals’ lives. Implementing this System will address the issues outlined above, and will also increase accountability, lower stress levels, and decrease costly mistakes throughout your organization. It will also:
Arm your staff with all the skills they need to regain control over their endless to-do lists.
Teach them the truth about multi-tasking & brain function.
Improve the effectiveness of communication within your organization.
Help them prevent things from falling through the cracks.
Empower them to break the reactive habit, and be consistently productive & proactive.
Participants report regaining at least an hour of productive time per day, and voluntary surveys 90-days post training show the following from attendees:
- 96% are still using some or all of what they learned in the training,
- 91% feel more control over details of life and work,
- 91% feel more productive, and
- 95% would recommend the training to others.
Teams have changed because of Empowered Productivity
- A useful system for managing their workload
- A plan to combat the feeling of being overwhelmed that sneaks up on us all
- Techniques to avoid procrastination
- A process to gain peace of mind knowing that everything is under control
- The ability to be constantly proactive, in five minutes or five hours
- The process for successful, long-term behavior change
- Tips & techniques for getting maximum effectiveness from their electronic tools (PC, Mac, handheld, and web-based)
- A logical, repeatable system for managing paper and email
- The tools to manage both internal and external demands on attention
- Maximum return on training investment
- A blueprint for a productive corporate culture, that enables your staff to offer high-quality knowledge work to your organization every day.