Educate, Empower, Entertain
Award-winning keynote speaker
Maura is an award-winning global speaker, trainer, and author, and was invited to literally ‘write the book’—TWICE, once on productivity and once on attention management — for two of the largest publishers in the world.
Empower your attendees
Empower your attendees to take control of their busy lives at work and at home so they can achieve significant results.
What Can I Expect?
Maura’s unique message that attention management is the secret to achieving what’s most important to you will have your audience viewing productivity in a whole new way. She debunks the myths about “time management” and “information overload,” empowering listeners with secrets and strategies to:
Presentations According to Your Needs:
Most Popular Speaking Topics
* Note that Maura is happy to customize the title and content of her presentations to match the theme of your event and the needs of your participants.
Control Your Attention, Control Your Life!
Attention Management is the New Path to Productivity
Busy professionals rely on technology to live and work. However, this very technology presents some of our greatest challenges: distractions that constantly derail us not only from the task at hand, but from the path that we determine for our lives. To manage “information overload,” most of us turn to the lessons of time management, but these techniques are outdated and irrelevant. It’s time to learn work-life management skills more suitable for the 21st century. Maura will help you discover the number one skill for the future: “attention management.” In addition, this presentation will provide secrets to help you:
- Learn how you are sabotaging your own productivity and attention.
- Harness your attention to unleash your genius.
- Discover strategies to tame technology and turn it into the solution, rather than the problem.
- Lower stress, and improve clarity and peace of mind.
Empowered Productivity: Win the War Against Information Overload
- More easily manage all the details of life and work.
- Finally master work-life balance.
- Find motivation and exhilaration in daily accomplishments, rather than exhaustion from chaos.
The two programs above are suitable for audiences of professional office staff (admin to CEO), in keynote or breakout format, and can be modified for delivery in any time slot from 45 minutes up to a full day or anything in between.
Work Without Walls: Helping Leaders Amplify Performance
- Provide workflow strategies that help executives more effectively lead, allocate resources, and hold people accountable.
- Support them in capitalizing on their knowledge, finding their “flow” and unleashing their genius, to be the
visionary thinkers and leaders their positions demand.
- Raise awareness of a culture that was likely created without intention, and how it may be undermining the productivity and effectiveness of the entire organization,
and offer a blueprint for course correction.
This program is available as a breakout session in a leadership track and is available in formats from 1-4 hours.
Ready to create the most memorable event you’ve ever had?
Get a taste of Maura in her element
-Geraldine Flatt, Vice President of Human Resources and Retail Operations
Her entertaining and engaging presentations, supported by the runaway success of her five books will be the highlight of any event that seeks to motivate, inspire, and empower its audience.
We’ve mastered audience engagement in the virtual environment!
If you’re used to a tiny talking head over a screen-share of slides, get ready for a whole new experience! Click the video below to see an example.